Acer has revealed new TravelMate X3 notebook series with Windows 10 for professionals and small businesses. Professionals looking for a laptop built to work on-the-go, should go for it. The TravelMate X349 has some awesome Windows 10 features such as personal digital assistant Cortana, access to amazing apps, games, movies and TV shows through the Windows Store. However, Acer launched Acer TravelMate B117, Windows 10 PC for students and teachers in January, 2016.
Mollie Ruiz-Hopper / Editor-in-Chief, Windows Blog, states,
Acer announced their new TravelMate X3 notebook series perfect for professionals and small businesses, which will be available this fall.
Here are some of its features,
- Battery life of up to 10 hours,
- 14 inch
- Sleek, all-aluminum chassis that’s less than 18 mm thin and weighs just 3.3 pounds.
- Thin and light design
- 720p HDR webcam for high-quality video conferencing and Skype for Business.
- Comes with Windows 10
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, DDR4 memory and SSDs
- Improved usability: Full HD IPS display that reclines 180-degrees to lie flat, and it also has an LED backlit keyboard with a larger and wider touchpad.
- Provides secure login with Windows Hello using the integrated touch fingerprint sensor.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 chip increases platform integrity and provides hardware-based protection for passwords and encryption keys.
The TravelMate X349 will be available in,
- North America this October. with prices starting at $649.99,
- EMEA in September with prices starting at €480,
- China in September with prices starting at ¥5,999.