Acer launched a new Windows 10 mobile smartphone Liquid Jade Primo. It is a 5.5-inch smartphone with Continuum. The device is capable of providing a PC-like experience with Continnum and comes with a USB Type-C monitor wireless display accessories. You can use it as a touchpad and virtual keyboard, as stated via a blog post,
It can be used as a touchpad and virtual keyboard, or a keyboard and mouse can be connected for multitasking on both the screen and on the external display; this unlocks use-cases such as:
- Connecting the smartphone to a TV or monitor at hotels or anywhere on the go for productivity-intensive applications, so that the heavier laptop can be left at home.
- Projecting presentation decks to a projector or large screen, while displaying the “Presenter View” on the smartphone.
- Playing videos on the TV while using other apps on the smartphone simultaneously.
Liquid Jade Primo Smartphone Features
Here are some features,
- Comes with Acer’s award-winning Liquid Jade design language with a sleek and slim profile,
- Ergonomic 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass screen,
- 21MP f/2.2 auto-focus rear camera has dual LED flash and supports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording,
- 8MP f/2.2 front-facing camera with a wide-angle of up to 84-degrees while supporting up to Full HD 1080p video recording.
It will be available in EMEA in February with prices starting at €569 and we slowly move to other regions. Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region.
Editorial Staff at Generic Whiz.