Today, Dell launched a series of XPS Laptops in New York City for Windows 10. Dell worked with Microsoft to give the best Windows 10 experience to users with a wider choice.
Dell XPS 15
It is considered as one of the world’s smallest laptops with a full 15-inch screen. Here are some of its features:
- Comes with Dell’s Infinity Edge display technology.
- Weighs just 3.9 pounds.
- UltraSharp 4K HD resolution screen
- Awesome for a graphic designer as the screen meets the 100 percent minimum Adobe standards for RGB
- Powered with the latest sixth-generation Intel CPUs, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU
- 16 GB of RAM
- 1 TB of PCI Express solid-state drive (SSD) space.
The price starts at $999 with availability in the U.S. on October 8.
Dell XPS 13
It is Dell’s slightly smaller model that was applauded at CES 2015 in Las Vegas. Some of its features include,
- 16 GB of RAM
- Thunderbolt 3 technology
- Specially designed to function flawlessly with Windows 10
The price starts at $799 with availability in the U.S. on October 8. Surprisingly, a special Gold version available at select retailers for $1649 MSRP.
Dell XPS 12
This 2-in-1 devices comes with a magnetic connection that would surprisingly let ypu you pull it apart with one hand. Therefore, making it flexible and versatile. Here are some of its features:
- The only 2-in-1’s with a true 4K Ultra HD display option for the screen,
- Two cameras are provided: an 8-megapixel camera on the back of the tablet and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- A back-lit keyboard and a touchpad.
- Also comes with a tablet stand and a case making it easy to carry and use while travelling.
With this laptop and Windows 10 experience, you can use Continuum and other features to enjoy your PC in tablet and laptop mode.
The price starts at $999 with availability in the U.S. on November 5.
Editorial Staff at Generic Whiz.