Google Calendar Updated with exciting features to the kit of calendar lovers. Now, with an update get more features from your calendar app. The app now works with smart suggestions and more than 50 additional country-based holiday calendars. The access will also be wider now with more language support.
Google Calendar Updated
From this week, creating events in Google Calendar would be quick and easier with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people, in more than 30 new languages. Available on Android and iOS.
Here are the steps:
- While typing an event title, you can see matching suggestions―choose one or keep typing.
- Tap “at…” to add a location to your event and later get directions.
Tap “with…” to add people to your event. This will help you to easily call or message them from the event. This won’t send them an invite.
- English only: Tap “on…” to easily specify the date, time and duration of the event
More country based holiday countries
Now, 54 additional country-based holiday calendars to the Google Calendar Android and iOS apps can be seen. Therefore, now you can get 143 holiday calendars directly on your mobile calendar.
Here are the steps to add or change the national holidays on your calendar:
- Open the Google Calendar app
- In the top left, touch the Menu icon, Settings, then Holidays.
- Touch the name of the current country.
- Touch a new country to add it, or touch the currently selected country to remove it.
More languages support
Here are the new supported languages:
Arabic (ar), Chinese (Simplified) (zh-CN), Chinese (Traditional) (zh-TW), Dutch (nl), English (UK) (en-GB), French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Korean (ko), Polish (pl), Portuguese (Brazil) (pt-BR), Russian (ru), Spanish (es), Spanish (Latin America) (es-419), Thai (th), Turkish (tr), Bulgarian (bg), Catalan (ca), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Farsi (fa), Filipino (fil), Finnish (fi), Greek (el), Hebrew (iw), Hindi (hi), Hungarian (hu), Indonesian (id), Latvian (lv), Lithuanian (lt), Norwegian (Bokmal) (no), Portuguese (Portugal) (pt-PT), Romanian (ro), Serbian (sr), Slovak (sk), Slovenian (sl), Swedish (sv), Ukrainian (uk), Vietnamese (vi)