Samsung Electronics revealed another Tizen-based smartphone, Samsung Z3. It provides powerful performance and easy customizations. Comes with Ultra Data Saving Mode that minimizes mobile data usage and Ultra Power Saving Mode for uninterrupted performance with low battery life. Also, it is featured with preloaded “My Galaxy’ to offer consumers different exclusive services, entertainment content on largely used list such as recharge, movies, fashion, travel, etc. with an assistance after purchase.
As stated in the official announcement,
“As a pioneer of Tizen platform, we have continuously introduced Tizen-based mobile devices, including Samsung Z1 and Samsung Gear S2, in our commitment to develop the Tizen ecosystem”, said JK Shin, CEO and Head of IT & Mobile Business at Samsung Electronics. “We developed the Samsung Z3 to provide the features that will help consumers capitalize on the growing Tizen ecosystem and make the most out of their personal mobile experience.”
Image Source: global.samsungtomorrow.com
It has the following specifications and features (as stated in the official announcement):
- Network: – WCDMA: B1(2100), B8(900)– GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- Powered by 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor
- 5.0” HD Super AMOLED display
- Camera Rear: 8.0MP w/ LED Flash (F2.2), Camera Front : 5.0MP (F2.2), Automatic Selfie, Wide Selfie, Beauty Face Mode, Dream Shot.
- Sensor Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- 1GB(RAM) + 8GB Memory
- microSD slot (up to 128GB)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth® 4.0 BLE, USB 2.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 70 x 141.6 x 7.9mm, 137g dimension
- 2,600 mAh battery
- Available in Gold, Black and Silver.
It is priced at INR 8490 and will be available in India from October.
Editorial Staff at Generic Whiz.