Lenovo continued the Lenovo Vibe X3 series with three new smartphone models. The common feature of Lenovo Vibe X3 series smartphones, include 5.5-inch displays with FullHD resolution and Gorilla Glass protection. Unfortunately, the models are revealed in China and nothing announced for other countries.
Image Source: lenovo.com.cn
Here’s the specification of the two higher-end models,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor,
- 3 GB of RAM,
- 23-megapixel camera developed by Sony capturing video in 4K and an 8MP front facing camera.
- Dolby Atmos certified speakers with three microphones for noise and echo cancellation.
- 3,600 mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
It will be available 64GB for CNY 2,999 ($470), and 32GB for CNY 2,499 ($390)
Here’s the specification of the third lower-end model,
- Mediatek processor
- 2 GB of RAM,
- 16-megapixel camera,
- 5-megapixel front facing camera,
- Lower at 3,400 mAh and removable.
The model available CNY 1,899 ($300).